Play has now resumed at Nelson Links.
All players must abide by the Covid – 19 Alert Level 2 restrictions.
If you intend to play, it is critical that you read and understand the full Guidelines below.
We stress these Guidelines MUST be adhered to. Absolutely NO exceptions.
The club has now opened up bookings for groups of four players to book and play. Players can now play with players not in your own bubble however 2m social distancing guidelines should still be adhered to.
ANY MEMBER FEELING UNWELL SHOULD NOT COME TO THE CLUB
It is a requirement of being open as a business that Contact Tracing is continued for all people on site at the club. For members regularly using the club we recommend that this is done through the dotgolf app, both for your convenience and to ensure that contact with others in minimized.
PEOPLE COMING TO THE CLUB MUST CHECK IN EITHER ONLINE OR ON FORMS PROVIDED.
The Frost Policy is now in place for the Winter Months, if there is no frost players must check into the Pro’s Shop for contact tracing, and there will be no play before 8am due to changing procedures out on the course brought about by COVID -19.
BEFORE YOUR ROUND
- The Pro’s Shop, Clubhouse and Changing Rooms will be re-opened.
- Tee Bookings are open at 8 minute intervals
- Players should still keep 2m social distancing
- Scorecards can be printed by Pro’s Shop, do not use the touchscreen (Dotgolf Scoring App coming soon).
- SCORECARDS SHOULD NOT BE EXCHANGED WITH PLAYING PARTNERS (Add member ID in place of signature).
- Trundler Shed will be re-opened (and clubs can be returned), please sanitize hands prior to and after using keypad for access (code remains the same). Internal trundler shed door will remain closed.
- Players are advised to wash and dry their hands before and after play.
- The club will not be setting aside tee times for certain playing groups at this stage, players can book in their own groups as per tee sheet availability
- No pins will be in practice greens, driving nets will be available
- Cart booking is available (preferably single use or own bubble, alternatively one regular playing partner).
ON THE COURSE
- Pins will be back in place, but should not be removed.
- Local Rule: Allowing ‘Gimmies’ to be given at a distance of 12” or 30cm.
- Local Rule: Allowing for ‘Lift and Place’ within one club length within bunkers.
- No bunker rakes will be on the course.
- Drinking Fountains will remain closed.
- Toilets will be re-opened (6th and 10th). (It is recommended that members bring sanitizing wipes in their golf bags), toilets will be cleaned daily.
- Please clearly mark your ball.
- Absolutely no spitting.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- Exit via rear stairwell to covered area near the pro’s shop.
- Scores can be entered on the touchscreen in the foyer, hand sanitization will be available and touchscreen should be wiped before and after use.
- Café / Bar is open. Until Friday 22nd May members wishing to purchase Alcohol MUST also be eating at the club. This is a license requirement until the regulations change.
- Members should sit within their own playing groups only. Tables have been spaced to create social distancing (Do not move your table).
- Orders should be placed and paid for at the counter and your food / beverage will then be brought out to you by your server.
- Café / Bar will be temporarily closed on Sundays and Mondays until business picks up again.
Enjoy your Golf safely,
Nelson Golf Club Management