Nelson Golf Club Hole in one Insurance Policy.
Tradition says when you have a hole in one you shout your fellow players and any golfer in the bar upon your arrival. This is always on the day of the hole in one, under special circumstances you can delay the shout but you will need clearance from management to do this.
The bar tab can only be used for drinks i.e. Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic (Under no circumstances is food included in the shout)
In all cases, a hole in one must be during a legitimate round, a signed scorecard completed and at least 7 holes played.
Nelson Golf Club Member at Nelson Golf Club
- A bar tab of up to $250
- An engraved trophy to commemorate the achievement
- Name on Hole-in-One Plaque in the Clubhouse.
Nelson Golf Club Home Member at another NZ course
- A bar account of up to $150 (Please bring your receipt back to Nelson Golf Club for reimbursement)
- If you want a commemorative trophy, please arrange with the host club (at your expense)
NZ Affiliated Visitor to Nelson Golf Club
Your own Club’s hole in one policy stipulates what they will do for you.
We will attempt to find out what their policy is if you are unsure.
- All Hole in one payment’s must be paid in advance from 2021(can’t be on a payment plan)
- Cost per year is $12 including GST.
- The Nelson Golf Club reserves the right to alter the payouts as detailed above with a minimum of 3 months’ notice to the members